Ear Candling / Ear Coning
An alternative medicine practice which improves the general health and well-being of our clients, ear candling / ear coning is achieved through the use of a hollow candle (made from cloth and soaked in beeswax) that is designed with a narrow funnel at one end. This funnel is placed into the ear, and the other end of the candle is lit. The heat from the burning flame travels down the hollow centre of the candle towards your ear, creating negative pressure which draws wax and debris out of the ear canal, appearing as dark residue within the hollow candle.
The benefits of Nourishing Thyself Clinics ear candling / ear coning services are:
- Removes cerumen (ear wax) build up and debris from ear canal
- Relief of pressure in cases of sinusitis, headaches, migraines, congestion, ear infection or swimmers ear
- Subtle changes in energy flow
- Un-blockage of impacted cerumen
- Improvements in hearing and breathing
- Relief from vertigo and dizziness
- Relief from tinnitus and head noises
- Helps hearing aids function more efficiently
|Ear Candling/Ear Coning treatment (55 mins)||$85|
Our ear candles are handmade from 100% pure beeswax and 100% pure unbleached muslin cotton, are 3/4 inches in diameter, and 8-10 inches long, allowing for a snug yet comfortable fit into your ear. To learn more about ear candling / ear coning, or to make an appointment for a treatment, please contact one of our qualified clinicians at Nourishing Thyself Clinic!